HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Prolinea 4/66 , how to remove the keyboard? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58936)

Emmanuel June 7th 04 09:10 PM

Prolinea 4/66 , how to remove the keyboard?

Hello,

Using my 4/66 as server , I'd like tu remove everything not
useful:mouse,keyboard and screen.
For mouse and screen , it works , but by removing keyboard , I get an
error message.
What can I do?
--
Emmanuel - http://ebgy.free.fr

HH June 8th 04 03:33 AM

Unless there is a CMOS setting to disable the PS2 keyboard port, which I
doubt on a Prolinea, you likely will have to have some type of keyboard
connected to get it to boot up. You might try a mini-keyboard like one of
these:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...134-021&depa=1

HH