HardwareBanter

-   -   GeForce6200 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=178132)

[email protected] May 23rd 09 06:34 AM

GeForce6200

I've just put a GeForce6200 card in my win2k system.

Everything works OK but I now get this message on booting:

'The procedure entry point GetWindowRgnBox could not be located
in the dynamic link library user32.dll'

My user32.dll file is version 5.0.2195.7133.

Any help appreciated.

First of One[_2_] May 23rd 09 12:31 PM

GeForce6200

http://win2kgaming.site90.com/phpBB2....php?f=4&t=142

Easy solution is to disable nwiz.exe from your startup list. However, you
lose the extra functions of Nvidia Desktop Manager.

[email protected] May 24th 09 12:33 AM

GeForce6200

On Sat, 23 May 2009 07:31:17 -0400, "First of One"
wrote:

http://win2kgaming.site90.com/phpBB2....php?f=4&t=142

Easy solution is to disable nwiz.exe from your startup list. However, you
lose the extra functions of Nvidia Desktop Manager.

Thanks - that's fixed it :-)

Bat Fink June 22nd 09 02:48 AM

GeForce6200

Is there any other solution besides removing nwiz.exe from the
starting sequence?
I get the same message after installing a GeForce8400 on windows 2000.
I also can't seem to shut down any more--the machine just keeps
restarting.

justincase[_2_] October 15th 11 01:58 PM

GeForce6200

First of One;1017263 Wrote:
http://win2kgaming.site90.com/phpBB2....php?f=4&t=142

Easy solution is to disable nwiz.exe from your startup list. However,
you
lose the extra functions of Nvidia Desktop Manager.

As the win2kgaming forums have moved the correct url is now:
http://oldcigaret.info/win2k/phpBB3/....php?f=4&t=142