HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Konami games dont work with 9800 SE AIW (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=43875)

Antonio January 3rd 04 04:22 PM

Konami games dont work with 9800 SE AIW

I recently installed my new ATI Hercules 9800 SE AIW.
I upgraded drivers to last Catalyst 3.10.
I can play to "Indiana Jones & the emperor's tomb" great!
But I cant play absolutely to Konami games "Pro Evolution soccer 3" &
"Silent Hill 3".
Both game start, but just after displayed initial Konamy trademarks
they freeze.
Luckily I can still return to windows XP...at least...

Please help
Thanks
Antony

WinXP SP1, Athlon XP 2700+, 512 DDR400 Ram, Asus A7V8X.

RJH January 4th 04 02:02 PM

Same here with 9800 XT and Konami!

I've heard from others having trouble with playing ATI and Konami.

"Antonio" wrote in message
om...
..

Randy January 4th 04 07:46 PM

Get the patch and try it.
http://www.konamityo.com/we/en/
or their tech help page for phone numbers and e-mail.
http://www.konami.com/usa/support.shtml

om...

Antonio January 7th 04 10:52 AM

Is it possible to "bypass" the initial long movie sequence of SH3?
It would be interesting to know about the codec used in this sequence...maybe Indeo?
Please help