HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   X58 Sabertooth (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=185851)

QX August 25th 10 03:39 AM

X58 Sabertooth

Any idea as to how long it takes for a MB to go from release to store?
ASUS announced this MB a few weeks ago.
When could I expect it a newegg or Frys?

KCB[_2_] August 25th 10 11:59 PM

X58 Sabertooth

"QX" wrote in message
Any idea as to how long it takes for a MB to go from release to store?
ASUS announced this MB a few weeks ago.
When could I expect it a newegg or Frys?

Newegg reports In Stock

QX August 26th 10 04:36 PM

X58 Sabertooth

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:59:43 -0400, "KCB"
wrote:

"QX" wrote in message
.. .
Any idea as to how long it takes for a MB to go from release to store?
ASUS announced this MB a few weeks ago.
When could I expect it a newegg or Frys?

Newegg reports In Stock

Thanks. When I checked it yesterday, it was not yet listed.