HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Multibay 2nd harddrive (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58759)

John April 17th 04 12:58 PM

Multibay 2nd harddrive

I want to add a 2nd hard drive for my Compaq N610C laptop. I have several
laptop hard drives. I can't find a multibay adapter to put the hard drive
in. I don't want to buy one of the multibay hard drives since I already
have the drives. Is there some place that sells just the hard drive adapter
for the multibay?

John

Willard April 19th 04 06:47 PM

John wrote:

I want to add a 2nd hard drive for my Compaq N610C laptop. I have several
laptop hard drives. I can't find a multibay adapter to put the hard drive
in. I don't want to buy one of the multibay hard drives since I already
have the drives. Is there some place that sells just the hard drive adapter
for the multibay?

John

Have you tried:
http://www.compaqrepair.com/indexc.html