HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Mike Richter & smh (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=25270)

smh December 31st 04 01:55 PM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Richard Loeb (Pipsqueak) moaned:
snip moaning

Stop that moaning, sicko!

Are you coming, sicko?

Not in a public newsgroup, sicko!

Did you get ecstatic seeing these Mikey's spew, sicko?

Mike Richter (Roxio ****) on Packet Writing "Format"

The issue is not the software but the format.

The fault is not with the software but with the format

The faults of fixed-length packets are in the format,
not in the specific software which implements UDF.

The format is fragile; the fault is not in the software per se.

Now get a load of the slimeball Mikey cock-a-doodle-doo about the
compliance to the faulty, fragile "format":

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/17/03

Roxio's has been the most compliant with the standard
=====================

Won't that make DirectCD the most faulty and fragile, Mikey?

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------

smh January 2nd 05 07:23 AM

' --------------------------------------

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/5/04

There is a UDF standard. At least until recently...
only Roxio was fully compliant with it.

Won't that make DirectCD fully faulty and fragile, Mikey?

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/18/04
Subject: Packet Writing Software, Location of udf reader
file driver for different O.S.

When I used UDF, I ran DirectCD; one of its virtues was that
it was compliant with the spec.

How does DirectCD comply with the faulty, fragile format, Mikey?