HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Rock Direct / Stone Group laptop repair (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=173957)

Steve Wilcock December 1st 08 09:31 PM

Rock Direct / Stone Group laptop repair

The Stone Group took receipt of my broken rock direct laptop in July
2008, when they took over Rock Direct, and its now December 2008, and
they have totally failed to fix it. Every time I ring up I get some
revised "ETA" of 7 working days and fobbed off with them. Nobody ever
calls me back, and replies to emails are short and very rare. They
refuse to provide any alternative compensation.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

bill December 2nd 08 10:59 AM

:http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/o...mcol/index.htm