HardwareBanter

-   Gateway Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Are BIOS updates safe? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=198522)

Frank January 6th 18 06:48 PM

Are BIOS updates safe?

Six year old gw slowing down to get started and I was thinking about
bios update but GW site say it could cause problems. Wonder if it is safe?

Don't know if anyone visits here but thought I'd ask.

Frank

Frank March 13th 18 05:28 PM

Are BIOS updates safe?

On 1/6/2018 12:48 PM, Frank wrote:
Six year old gw slowing down to get started and I was thinking about
bios update but GW site say it could cause problems.Â* Wonder if it is safe?

Don't know if anyone visits here but thought I'd ask.

Frank

Not answering myself and don't answer now as I am deleting group.
I had gone for a BIOS on my now ~ 6 year old GW and they had that warning.