HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Okidata 320/321 printer and custom form (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=74677)

Dan November 12th 03 01:30 PM

Okidata 320/321 printer and custom form

Recently moved a user from Win 98 to W2K Professional. Everything was
fine except a program which uses a custom form on a Okidata 320/321
printer. I was able to create and use this custom form on Win 95 and
98 but 2000 is giving me problems. The form size is 6" wide and 2" in
length but when I try and use a custom form I have created it feeds
11" between each form. I created the form via server properties and
made it the default for my printer with no success. Would anyone have
any suggestions?

Dan

Dave November 13th 03 10:47 PM

On 12 Nov 2003 05:30:34 -0800, in comp.periphs.printers,
(Dan) wrote:

Recently moved a user from Win 98 to W2K Professional. Everything was
fine except a program which uses a custom form on a Okidata 320/321
printer. I was able to create and use this custom form on Win 95 and
98 but 2000 is giving me problems. The form size is 6" wide and 2" in
length but when I try and use a custom form I have created it feeds
11" between each form. I created the form via server properties and
made it the default for my printer with no success. Would anyone have
any suggestions?

Off the top of myhead? It sounds like you need to define a custom paper
size in the document and/or printer properties box(s)

Only places I've seen the old OKI ML320/321/323 "workhorses recently has
been hanging off *nix servers

Dave

--
is a valid reply-to address but I don't check it every day.