HardwareBanter

-   PC Soundcards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can someone help ? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=180910)

Triarma[_4_] October 19th 09 04:09 AM

Can someone help ?

There would be three people on the plan, but i'm the only one who will
be using a iphone. I want the data plan and unlimited texting. So how
much for a 3 person line, only 1 using a iphone, data package &
unlimited texting. Will it be under $130 a month?

________________
'unlock iphone 3gs' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBoMmqEIsGk)

--
Triarma

basumarpo1610 March 19th 10 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triarma[_4_] (Post 1016916)
There would be three people on the plan, but i'm the only one who will
be using a iphone. I want the data plan and unlimited texting. So how
much for a 3 person line, only 1 using a iphone, data package &
unlimited texting. Will it be under $130 a month?

Triarma

it would be better if 3 person use their own iphone each