HardwareBanter

-   Storage & Hardrives (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   suggest reference books for snia foundations. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=172689)

deepaksamraj October 3rd 08 06:23 PM

suggest reference books for snia foundations.

Hi

I am preparing for my snia foundations and i need some best reference
books for that..

I downloaded the syllabus but i cannot find all the books online..

All i found was..

John Wiley & Sons - Storage Networks Explained - Basics and
Application of Fibre Channel, SAN, NAS, iSCSI and Infiniband

and Designing storage area networks -2nd edition - tom clark.

Is that enough or will i need some other books/sites/blogs to
prepare.. ?

regards,
Deepak