HardwareBanter

-   -   Nvidia Drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49345)

Tech Support June 23rd 03 12:09 AM

Nvidia Drivers

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:39:09 GMT, "Anybody" wrote:

Using the beta here too, and all seems well, with the exception of a little
flickering at the bottom of the screen while playing AA that was not there
before.

I take back what I said about those drivers. I have an Audigy2 and I
was getting a bit of stuttering with the sound on WinXP boot up. Did
some research on Google and found out it is caused by the more recent
Nvidia drivers. Went back to 43.45 and the issue has gone. I think
Nvidia's more recent drivers are hogging the bus to gain more
performance and causing my soundcard grief.