HardwareBanter

-   Storage & Hardrives (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   medium changer not appear at device manager (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=167537)

leleputra April 17th 08 06:21 AM

medium changer not appear at device manager

Gurus,

Currently i got porblem when configure SL1400 tape library with Netbackup 6.0 . Master server ( windows 2003 X64 bit SP2 ) can found 3 T10k tape drives but until this time we still can't find medium changer for robotic . From San Switch we can saw 3 tape drives and robot wwn .
We can see also all of them at hbanywhere from Emulex utility .
But medium changer for robotic not appear .
So in this case the missing link is between Emulex HBA and Windows
2003 .

Please advice

Thanks
lelepy

.

Cydrome Leader April 17th 08 03:47 PM

leleputra wrote:

Gurus,

Currently i got porblem when configure SL1400 tape library with Netbackup 6.0 . Master server ( windows 2003 X64 bit SP2 ) can found 3 T10k tape drives but until this time we still can't find medium changer for robotic . From San Switch we can saw 3 tape drives and robot wwn .
We can see also all of them at hbanywhere from Emulex utility .
But medium changer for robotic not appear .
So in this case the missing link is between Emulex HBA and Windows
2003 .

Please advice

Um call veritas? They're pretty good at undertanding all the weirnesses of
NB.