HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Does Anyone Have this System? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58762)

David April 17th 04 11:49 PM

Does Anyone Have this System?

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search...00072916&cc=us

Above is a link for a bundle available at Costco. I was wondering if anyone
has experience with it, or with the CPU and monitor separately. A couple of
weeks ago I bought the bundle. However, it produced a noise over the
speakers (built into the monitor) that I could not get rid of. I took the
system back and not I'm waiting to decide if I'm going to get another one.
I'm wondering if I just picked up a bad one, or the system itself has some
type of problem. The noise it made was a beeping about every second or so,
plus it seemed to carry noise/interference from inside the CPU to the
speakers. Any advice would be appreciated. FYI, the cost of the bundle is:
$999.99. Thanks in advance.

toddb June 25th 04 09:06 PM

and the make and model of this system is ?