HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=149791)

Derek Baker[_2_] April 23rd 07 05:35 PM

Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy

Is this still the policy and does it apply in the UK?

http://tinyurl.com/yhoyr2

--
Derek

Brownz \(mobile\) April 23rd 07 06:56 PM

Derek Baker wrote:
Is this still the policy and does it apply in the UK?

http://tinyurl.com/yhoyr2

ffs - use google and show a bit more initiative - Samsung Customer Care Team
on 0870 SAMSUNG (0870 726 7864)

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

Derek Baker[_2_] April 23rd 07 07:55 PM

Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy

* Brownz (Mobile):
Derek Baker wrote:
Is this still the policy and does it apply in the UK?

http://tinyurl.com/yhoyr2

ffs - use google and show a bit more initiative - Samsung Customer Care Team
on 0870 SAMSUNG (0870 726 7864)

That's a 'don't know' then, is it?

--
Derek

johannes April 23rd 07 08:17 PM

Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy

Derek Baker wrote:

* Brownz (Mobile):
Derek Baker wrote:
Is this still the policy and does it apply in the UK?

http://tinyurl.com/yhoyr2

ffs - use google and show a bit more initiative - Samsung Customer Care Team
on 0870 SAMSUNG (0870 726 7864)

That's a 'don't know' then, is it?

--
Derek

You've just been talking to the owner of usenet :-)

Dr Teeth April 23rd 07 10:26 PM

Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Brownz \(Mobile\)"
opened his gob and said:

ffs - use google and show a bit more initiative

You are being unfair. Obviously, Google is not working for the OP
otherwise he would not be asking such questions that could easily be
answered by a quick search.

When he can Google again, he will be in a position to answer his
questions himself.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Brownz \(mobile\) April 24th 07 12:23 AM

opened his gob and said:

ffs - use google and show a bit more initiative

You are being unfair. Obviously, Google is not working for the OP
otherwise he would not be asking such questions that could easily be
answered by a quick search.

When he can Google again, he will be in a position to answer his
questions himself.

It doesn't take much does it.
The op posted a link to an aussie domain.
So replicate the same link using the uk link.
No answer - but a lot of links saying call a freephone number.
No brainer really.
And why use 4 different posts to ask similar questions ?
If you have the ability to configure a usenet account then I'd expect a
certain level of internet saviness !

Admitted I did come in this evening in a grump after suffering 4 hours of
AMD death by powerpoint, and a rather stressful "rest of the day"; so could
have sounded a little harsh - for which I apologise.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

Brownz \(mobile\) April 24th 07 12:31 AM

Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy

johannes wrote:
Derek Baker wrote:

* Brownz (Mobile):
Derek Baker wrote:
Is this still the policy and does it apply in the UK?

http://tinyurl.com/yhoyr2

ffs - use google and show a bit more initiative - Samsung Customer
Care Team on 0870 SAMSUNG (0870 726 7864)

That's a 'don't know' then, is it?

--
Derek

You've just been talking to the owner of usenet :-)

Heh, johannes - so funny you always crack me up.

Apols DB - had a ****e day - samsung (and most other vendors) have excellent
pre-sales/support teams that could answer your q. in a flash - hence me
posting the number.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/