HardwareBanter

-   Gateway Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Maybe (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=193933)

Lee December 9th 13 01:56 AM

Maybe

Maybe it is the fact (I have a Gateway) that they have so little
problems with them
there are hardly any complaints to talk about and is one of the reason
there are so
few posts. I started with Gateway and at my age I just might end with
as Gateway.

Just my opinion!
--
Lee US Army Retired
2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master

Frank December 9th 13 01:35 PM

Maybe

On 12/8/2013 8:56 PM, Lee wrote:
Maybe it is the fact (I have a Gateway) that they have so little
problems with them
there are hardly any complaints to talk about and is one of the reason
there are so
few posts. I started with Gateway and at my age I just might end with
as Gateway.

Just my opinion!

Current machine, 1 yr old, has performed flawlessly.
Previous, that I detailed here, 6 yrs old, got virus infected and son
could only restore with Linux.
I did have one, about 20 years ago, that could have gotten frequent
flyer tickets to South Dakota as practically everything failed.