HardwareBanter

-   PC Soundcards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   PC Games (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=178756)

crorepati June 27th 09 10:22 PM

PC Games

When I brought PC first time we were using games software and was enjoyable. Then Internet become popular my PC started giving serious threat to my PC. From that time onwards we removed all pc games. It works well.

Albart August 27th 10 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crorepati (Post 1004990)
When I brought PC first time we were using games software and was enjoyable. Then Internet become popular my PC started giving serious threat to my PC. From that time onwards we removed all pc games. It works well.

I had to face the same problems with the game softwares.And i have got too much trouble with it.But now cleaned up my (c)drive and its completely good now.

computerlaptop September 17th 10 09:25 AM

Hi
A personal computer game (also known as a computer game or PC game) is a game played on a personal computer, rather than on a video game console or arcade machine. Computer games have evolved from the simple graphics and gameplay of early titles like Spacewar!, to a wide range of more visually advanced titles.