HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Troubles with Nero 5.5.6.4 and Multisession Cd (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=1988)

Roberto November 1st 03 09:08 PM

Troubles with Nero 5.5.6.4 and Multisession Cd

Hi I have troubles with Nero 5.5.6.4 and writing Multisession Cd.

I insert on my CD-Writer/Rewriter a Cd-r 80 Min (700Mb) as Target and a
Cd-Rw on my Dvd-Rom as Source (The Cd-rw contains about
500 Mb of Data). I open Nero and I select Make Multisession Cd : i follow
carefully the help on line and the Cd is wrote with Success.
I can read it with my dvd-rom and my cd-rewriter. Now I open Nero And I want
to add data to the Cd (I remember that I have created a multisession
Cd NOT CLOSED) then I have Problmes : I select Continue a Multisession Cd,
Nero displays a window with the session present on the Cd I click on the
OK button And After I clicked the following error is displayed:

"Error reading Cd: pheraps the cd is damaged"

Now I have tryed to do this operation on two Cd-r of the same type and I
have the same error above described: but I say: 1 can be damaged
but 2 cd-rs is very difficult ! Then I think that there is some problem with
my cd rewriter or Nero. I have updated the Firmware
of my cd rewriter but it doesn't resolve my problems. I give my
configuration:

Cd-rewriter : TEAC CDW524E 40X/24X/10X BurnProof and My Dvd is Samsung
Dvd-Rom SD616.
MotherBoard = Asus A7V266-E with chipset VIA KT266-A; processor: AMD ATHLON
XP 1800 - Hard Disk Maxtor U-ATA 133 7.2 Rpm 512 Mb ddr.
OS: Windows Xp with SP1.

What's wrong ?

I must update Nero ?

Thanks Roberto.