HardwareBanter

-   Matrox Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Screen Size? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=157846)

HotRdd September 26th 07 08:40 PM

Screen Size?

I need to enlarge an image to a huge size before I copy it and start working
with it. At the end of the day it's the only way I can get the zoom level
and detail I want for the program. I've tried to get in touch with ATI
pre-sales to find out if there is a card that will do this with no success.
Is there an ATI video card that can handle two monitors and a virtual screen
size larger than 2048x1536?

I know there are a few NVIDIA cards that are only limited by RAM? IDEAS?
I'm currently using a RADEON X550 video card.