HardwareBanter

-   Webcams (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tenvis rubbish (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=191048)

gargoyle60 March 19th 12 03:49 PM

Tenvis rubbish

Just bought one of these IP cameras. What a pile of garbage! The picture quality is awful, the
software is even worse and the manual is a joke.

I've spent two whole days trying to get this camera to work to a reasonable level of performance,
without any real success.

Cheap knock-off.
Avoid

tenvis May 28th 12 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gargoyle60 (Post 1069629)
Just bought one of these IP cameras. What a pile of garbage! The picture quality is awful, the
software is even worse and the manual is a joke.

I've spent two whole days trying to get this camera to work to a reasonable level of performance,
without any real success.

Cheap knock-off.
Avoid

hi gargoyle60

any problem about Tenvis ip cameras, you can contact , they can help you, even remotely install.

thanks

tenvis May 28th 12 08:54 AM

[quote=tenvis;1072118]hi gargoyle60

any problem about Tenvis ip cameras, you can contact TENVIS customer service, support&tenvis.com.cn, they can help, even remotely install.

thanks