HardwareBanter

-   AMD Thunderbird Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Motherboard for 64 3200+ (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=132462)

Peter van der Goes April 4th 04 04:34 PM

Motherboard for 64 3200+

"BF" wrote in message
I am looking for suggestions on the best board for a AMD 64 3200. I am
looking at quality, stability, speed and ease of setup.

Thanks

You might also want to post your question in a new group dedicated to A64:

alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Wes Newell April 4th 04 10:52 PM

Motherboard for 64 3200+

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:03:15 +0200, B wrote:

"Peter van der Goes" wrote in message

You might also want to post your question in a new group dedicated to A64:

alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Unfortunately some people can not get access to this newsgroup such as
myself.

Why? All you have to do is ask your news service to add it. And if they
won't, I'd dump em. And it's also available to anyone at google groups.
Just register for an account to post. It's free.