HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   LTE Lite Fansite -The only one on the net (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=193992)

[email protected] December 23rd 13 07:57 AM

LTE Lite Fansite -The only one on the net

I just want to draw your attention to my site. It's about the LTE Lite series from Compaq. There is a forum there, information and downloads and email support. I hope you can find some useful info there. The site is online since 10 years btw.

[email protected] December 23rd 13 08:02 AM

http://ltelite.cybtonic.com/