HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Presario 2100 - hinge replacement? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=150041)

sadesay April 28th 07 01:54 PM

Presario 2100 - hinge replacement?

Hello!
Recently my laptop's left hinge has broken off the rest of the laptop,
and I'd like to repair it myself if possible.

I have already purchased new hinges, but I can't seem to find a guide
on replacing hinges for this model...I was wondering if anybody could
point me in the right direction? I've checked the servive manual PDF
on the compaq site, but couldn't find anything for hinges.

Any help is appreciated!! :crybaby:

Charles May 1st 07 02:27 AM

Presario 2100 - hinge replacement?

Go here and check out the service manuals:

http://h10061.www1.hp.com/ccsearch/s...x=5&submit.y=5