HardwareBanter

-   Storage & Hardrives (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Linksys EFG120 availability? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=67129)

Ryan September 12th 03 03:14 PM

Linksys EFG120 availability?

Does anyone have any information about the availability of the Linksys
EFG120 Network Attached Storage (NAS) device?

It was announced as shipping by Linksys like a month ago and is listed
by many retailers but nobody has any in-stock. I'm thinking it's not
really shipping. Today I checked the Linksys website and it looks
like the product has been removed from their "Products" section
(although you can use the search feature and still find the page).

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan