HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cable Modem Question (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3015)

Dan Rather January 9th 04 05:16 PM

Cable Modem Question

Hello,

I have a question about the firmware in my cable modem. The test light
is lighting up and flashing very often (about every couple of days) I
contacted my cable company and they claim that Toshiba is updating the
firmware over the internet. I have no problem with this happening. My
question is that it has been going on for a week or two weeks now on
differnent days. It kind of brings paranoid thoughts to your mind. Has
this or is this happening to anyone else? Is this normal? Any input
would be aprreciated.

Thanks!

Mitochondrion October 10th 06 12:12 PM

Cable Modem Question

I dunno but a "Live-update" of firmaware in the modem
shouldn't occur seceral times a week...