HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   free download site (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=171588)

measekite August 19th 08 03:29 AM

free download site

Is this for Linux also.  Vista appears to something left to not be too desirable.

zubii wrote:

http://freestuffpage.synthasite.com/ there is a site launched for absolutely free downloads. softwares, music ,wallpapers,videos all are available in under a single umbrella. really exiting please visit the following link. so many download links available. don't miss this golden opportunity to be the one of lucky visiter of freestuffpage http://freestuffpage.synthasite.com/

Postman delivers August 19th 08 06:26 AM

free download site

measekite wrote:

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"
font face="sans-serif"Is this for Linux also.  Vista appears to
something left to not be too desirable./fontbr
br
zubii wrote:
blockquote
/mid:5c5ca8d0-7579-4108-b1f8-a1dde3e81c1d@u6g2000"

type="cite"
pre wrap=""a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"

a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"

/pre
/blockquote
/body
/html

* * *
HTML is for the web! This is a text group, about printers, not a place to
advertise a web bugged www location...

JR the postman

[email protected] August 19th 08 12:43 PM

free download site

Is this English?

"Vista appears to something left to not be too desirable."

Arthur Entlich August 19th 08 01:16 PM

OT: free download site

Considering all the "valuable" noise you provide here (since I have yet
to see one of your postings actually contain any useful content, let
alone anything on topic), you have a lot of nerve making any comments
about another person's language skills. At least the OP is providing a
service, and a free one at that, and he claims that most of the revenues
from ads from his website will be cycled into charitable giving.

The only charity you've provided is on the days you don't post anything
here.

If you have nothing better to do but criticize others, apparently
indiscriminately at that, why don't you find something worthwhile to do
with your life. I'd much rather read something from someone who writes
in English as a second language, that your claptrap, even if it were in
perfect prose.

Art

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/

wrote:
Is this English?

"Vista appears to something left to not be too desirable."

[email protected] August 19th 08 01:32 PM

OT: free download site

On Aug 19, 7:16*am, Arthur Entlich wrote:
[...]

wrote:
Is this English?

"Vista appears to something left to not be too desirable."

Having a bad day, Art?

measekite August 19th 08 09:09 PM

OT: free download site

LouB wrote:
LOL NEVER feed a troll, or an idiot:-))

Lou

I guess you are eating cause you are hungry. Is Frankenstein your
dinner guest. How about some Lamb Chops.

wrote:
[...]

Is this English?

[email protected] August 19th 08 09:10 PM

OT: free download site

wrote:
[...]

wrote:
Is this English?
"Vista appears to something left to not be too desirable."

Having a bad day, Art?

You are sticking up for the #1 troll here and believe a website you
know nothing about is going to donate money in your behalf.
You are normally in full control of your senses so I will chalk this
up to a bad day.