HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   HP 6005 MT motherboard (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=196665)

navyfalcon August 16th 16 11:14 PM

HP 6005 MT motherboard

Can not find MotherBoard manual on the internet, also checked with HP.
Need information on CPU fan connection (blue, green, yellow, black are the wires). The best I could find, a different forum thinks that it supplies 1 amp (as most MOBO supply 1 amp) and the fan draws less than 1/4 amp and is PWM. If the pins for a chassis mate with it, I can use a splitter to power a chassis side fan, therefore I need to confirm the CPU fan connections.

HP 6005 PRO MT PHENOM II x4 QC B97 3.20GHz 4GB 500GB Desktop Win 7 PRO
MOBO 531966-001
BIOS 786G2 Ver. 1.09 (update Rev. 1.17)
North Bridge Intel Q45/Q43 rev 03
South Bridge Intel 82801JD (ICH10D) rev 02
BIOS Hewlett-Packard 786G2 v01.09 (08/25/2009)
Thank You
falcon