HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How To Build your Own PC (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=81282)

Yousuf Khan September 28th 03 05:35 PM

How To Build your Own PC

"PcBuilder" wrote in message
If You Can Read And Hold A Screwdriver, Do It Yourself & Save Thousands !
http://savea4tune.net/buildpc.htm

I can read, and I can hold a screwdriver, but I've never found anything
worth reading on a screwdriver. :-)

Dean Kent September 28th 03 06:19 PM

"Yousuf Khan" wrote in
message le.rogers.com...

!
http://savea4tune.net/buildpc.htm

I can read, and I can hold a screwdriver, but I've never found anything
worth reading on a screwdriver. :-)

I think the marketing blurb needs to be updated for today's reality anyway
"Do it yourself and maybe save a few dollars" ;-).

Regards,
Dean