HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Presario 1200 Screen flickers when closing cover (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=102712)

J West July 23rd 05 02:18 AM

Presario 1200 Screen flickers when closing cover

Compaq Presario 1200, Model 12XL325

The screen has started to flicker on and off several times as the
cover is being closed. I fear there is a loose or intermitent
connection developing between the unit and the cover/lid/screen.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Can it be repaired? If so, where
and how expensive and HOW LONG might it take??

I'm afrad the screen might go blank forever some time soon!

Any advice will be appreciated!!

Jim