HardwareBanter

-   Storage & Hardrives (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Arcserve v9 for Netware (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=67118)

Tony Cummins September 8th 03 10:25 AM

Arcserve v9 for Netware

I'm running a trial version of Arcserve v9.0 for Netware on a NW5.1 Sp6 box.
I'm trying to backup an HP ProLiant DL 360 server which has a Gigabit
ethernet card installed in it. My Media server had a 100Mbps NIC which I
swapped out and installed a Gigabit card into. However I am continually
getting the same error which is:

E15030 Failed to receive data/request from PUSKAS

This error is totally consistent, the backup fails at the same point every
time - approximately 16 mins into the job. Anyone got any ideas what's
causing this ? Needless to say the CA website doesn't have anything on this
error code !

cheers,

Tony