HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   ebuyer strange pricing (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=91126)

Spindoctor November 2nd 03 02:41 PM

ebuyer strange pricing

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian

Mike November 2nd 03 03:17 PM

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian

I've noticed this on dabs site as well, the prices never seem to stay the
same.
I bought a monitor last month, this month the price on the website is
showing as lower.
Wierd.

Spindoctor November 2nd 03 05:51 PM

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:17:34 -0000, "Mike" wrote:

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian

I've noticed this on dabs site as well, the prices never seem to stay the
same.
I bought a monitor last month, this month the price on the website is
showing as lower.
Wierd.

Prices normally come down - but down, then up and down again then up

That's unusual

Brian

Mike November 2nd 03 07:30 PM

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:17:34 -0000, "Mike" wrote:

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian

I've noticed this on dabs site as well, the prices never seem to stay

the
same.
I bought a monitor last month, this month the price on the website is
showing as lower.
Wierd.

Prices normally come down - but down, then up and down again then up

That's unusual

Brian

nope it happens, nothing unusual about it.
I've idea why its confusing you.

Gareth A. November 2nd 03 07:44 PM

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:41:16 GMT, Spindoctor
wrote:

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Here's a neat graph:

http://www.pchound.co.uk/item/96050/

Gareth

Ant C November 3rd 03 09:41 AM

wrote:

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Here's a neat graph:

http://www.pchound.co.uk/item/96050/

Gareth

Never seen that before. What a great site.

Crossbow November 3rd 03 10:16 AM

wrote:

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Here's a neat graph:

http://www.pchound.co.uk/item/96050/

Gareth

That's a really helpful site. Pity they only cover such a small number
of vendors.

Are there any similar sites that cover other etailers?