HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Presario 705US - how to dissect? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58389)

Felix December 6th 03 04:04 PM

Presario 705US - how to dissect?

Presario laptop 705US - I think that I bent a pin in my cardbus slot
and I'd like to remove the case to get a clear shot at the connector
to straighten the pin. I can't reach it from the outside. I am trying
a T-8 (I think) Torx wrench on the case, but there are a few recessed
screws on the case that my standard T-8 can't reach. Where can I get
the right tool for the job? CompUSA and Sears are no help. Any other
tips are appreciated. TIA.
-Felix