HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Armada 3500 screen (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=93014)

NewsBoy March 28th 05 09:32 PM

Armada 3500 screen

Hi,

I have problems with my Armada 3500 display. Its very temperamental and
getting worse. Depending on the position of the screen (the laptop lid) the
display is OK or at worst a horrible pink colour.
There's either a loose plug connection or a break in the wire. Can anyone
direct me to instructions for getting inside the case to check connections?

I've got a manual and I've checked the HP Compaq website but can't find
instructions.

Thanks