HardwareBanter

-   Creative Sound Blaster Cards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Live Drive MIDI inputs (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=118499)

Moonchild January 28th 06 02:54 PM

Live Drive MIDI inputs

I have an oldish Platinum with Live Drive which I'm trying to hook-up to my
midi keyboard using the midi inputs on the LD fascia.

My keyboard has the standard (large) 5 pin midi connectors but I'm having
trouble finding leads/connectors/adaptors to go direct into the Live Drive.

Are these 'standard' mini-din inputs? I can't find anything that resembles
the pin configuration on the 'net.
What cables do I need to go direct from keyboard to live drive? UK
Supplier?

I don't really want to go down the (40UKP) midi interface road as I'll be
upgrading to Audigy soon.

Any advice?
TIA