HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ot free adsl - is it the real mcoy??? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=5788)

PBS August 12th 04 07:18 PM

ot free adsl - is it the real mcoy???

thinking of signing up , but sounds too good to be real

http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.ph...d=1&Id=dds5wgc

is it for real?

reminds me of global freeway a few years back
add based free dialup
it went broke

Usenet User August 12th 04 09:22 PM

PBS wrote:
thinking of signing up , but sounds too good to be real

http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.ph...d=1&Id=dds5wgc

is it for real?

reminds me of global freeway a few years back
add based free dialup
it went broke

I don't know, but it looks like you've already signed up and are now
referrng people...

--
This space for rent

Jon Danniken August 13th 04 01:42 AM

http://www.juiceboosted.com/ (rest deleted - Jon)

I don't know, but it looks like you've already signed up and are now
referrng people...

Yep, I tried using the "report spam" link at the site above, but all I got was a blank
page.

Jon

niteowl August 13th 04 02:31 AM

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
"Usenet User" wrote:
PBS wrote:
thinking of signing up , but sounds too good to be real

It's a tough call , some say it is a scam yet offer no proof, there's no
proof either way yet AFAIC
There should be something on an official website if it is a rort, like a
Govt or .org that deals
with that sort of thing.
If I were you I'd wait and see.