HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Presario 734ea problem with restarting (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=120429)

zoko February 18th 06 04:32 PM

Presario 734ea problem with restarting

I have Presario 734 ea with problem with restarting.I install new
Windows Xp Profesional with SP2 2002.After instaling I can not
restart my computer.I must manualy restart.If I want to do shut down
then retsart on my screen apears do you want in safe mode,last known
setiings ...bla,bla bla....then I select last known seting ,but only
apears copmaq logo,after that vompaq logo,e.t.c.This problem I have
only if I install Xp only with sp2,before I have not problems.Please
tell me what I must domaybe update bios(my version is
F0C0),update firmware.Please tell me what I must do.
Tx