HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   p4c800-e dlx usb 2.0 module and 1394 module (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=102002)

TawmcaT July 14th 05 12:18 AM

p4c800-e dlx usb 2.0 module and 1394 module

I have a p4c800-e dlx and in the maual it shows where to plug in a
couple of optional modules for additional usb and 1394 ports. I have
searched for a couple of hours and cant find a vendor smart enough or a
website that has lists these dinky components are they available.
Thoughts?
THANKS!

NBK July 14th 05 01:39 AM

TawmcaT wrote:
I have a p4c800-e dlx and in the maual it shows where to plug in a
couple of optional modules for additional usb and 1394 ports. I have
searched for a couple of hours and cant find a vendor smart enough or a
website that has lists these dinky components are they available.
Thoughts?
THANKS!

Here is a USB module: