HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   UltraSpeed CDRW in Toronto (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=24638)

Shark Boy November 4th 03 11:13 PM

UltraSpeed CDRW in Toronto

Anyone seen any? I've checked various stores and I can only seem to
find HighSpeed rated media.

Thanks,

--
SharkBoy

mcheu November 5th 03 12:50 AM

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 23:13:40 GMT, Shark Boy
wrote::

Anyone seen any? I've checked various stores and I can only seem to
find HighSpeed rated media.

Thanks,

Check the link I mentioned in your other thread, and check out the
Grand&Toy stores around Toronto. Several stores stock the UltraSpeed
media from Verbatim -- Though pricing is high, and I've only seen them
sell the discs individually.
Thanks,
MCheu

Shark Boy November 5th 03 01:36 AM

mcheu wrote in
:

Check the link I mentioned in your other thread, and check out the
Grand&Toy stores around Toronto. Several stores stock the
UltraSpeed media from Verbatim -- Though pricing is high, and I've
only seen them sell the discs individually.
Thanks,
MCheu

Grand and Toy eh? Ahh, I don't have one near my area so I didn't check.
I didn't even know they sold CD media.

Thanks again, I'll check them out.

--
SharkBoy