HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   a BIG, BIG Thank You for all the help.... (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59495)

bob brozewicz December 29th 04 03:03 PM

a BIG, BIG Thank You for all the help....

that you folks here provided me over the past few weeks to help with an
upgrade to my kids compaq pc.

id really like to say thank you to everyone for the outstanding help
provided to me. all the answers were very helpful.

the upgrade went very smoothly. i had one minor issue with no video
being displayed after putting in a new video card. thanks to doS for
having me check that the video card was seated properly. once i did that
the xp upgrade went off with out a hitch.

once again a BIG THANK YOU.

my kids will enjoy their NEW old pc. they now have a good gaming machine
running doom 3, farcry, nfsu2 and a few sims games.

Happy New Year to all.

bob brozewicz
pittsburgh