HardwareBanter

-   Storage & Hardrives (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Looking for Procom Netforce engineer (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=67392)

Youngjin Kim January 15th 04 12:45 AM

Looking for Procom Netforce engineer

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a good Procom Netforce engineer for tech support one of
Our customer.

Especially, I am looking for someone who has good experienced for Procom
NetForce 3500 system administration and set up, Raid creation, LUN mapping,
etc.

We are willing to pay good money for this technical support contract.

It will takes about 3 to 5 days including traveling aboard.

We will pay all necessary cost including service fee and more.

Please feel free to contact with me at or phone call to
1-978-630-3325

My current working company is located in Gardner, MA, USA.

Please visit our web site to see more detail information regarding our
company at
http://www.gshiis.com

Youngjin Kim
GSHiis, Inc.