HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I2c return failed (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=139620)

Ted F November 17th 06 04:33 AM

I2c return failed

Has the error "I2c return failed" been fixed in CAT 6.11 driver release???

Dan November 17th 06 06:16 PM

I2c return failed

"Ted F" wrote in message
et...
Has the error "I2c return failed" been fixed in CAT 6.11 driver release???

Yes

Wouter Smaal November 17th 06 06:16 PM

I2c return failed

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:33:12 GMT
Has the error "I2c return failed" been fixed in CAT 6.11 driver release???

This is the second time that you ask this (same) question, but maybe you
missed my previous answer in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...6d7ec89c143a35

yes, the I2C error is fixed.
I download (for the X1600) not the 6.11 Catalyst Software Suite but the
individual driver packages:
- display driver,
- catalyst control center,
- and finally the complete Avivo package.