HardwareBanter

-   Intel (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I think the answer is no but ...... (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=179662)

Jim August 19th 09 05:28 PM

I think the answer is no but ......

I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Intel Guy August 20th 09 01:39 AM

Do X58 hipset boards come with onboard video?

Jim wrote:

(...)

You posted a question but you were very retarded (or very manipulative)
in choosing a subject line.

Is there any reason why you did not make your subject line more
descriptive, such as:

Do X58 chipset boards come with onboard video?

Robert Myers August 20th 09 05:59 AM

I think the answer is no but ......

On Aug 19, 12:28*pm, "Jim" wrote:
I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Well, actually, the answer is yes. Supermicro makes a board intended
for servers

http://www.acmemicro.com/estore/merc...id=6732&step=4

Robert.

Jim August 20th 09 03:35 PM

I think the answer is no but ......

"Robert Myers" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 12:28 pm, "Jim" wrote:
I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Well, actually, the answer is yes. Supermicro makes a board intended
for servers

http://www.acmemicro.com/estore/merc...id=6732&step=4

Robert.

Thanks for the reply Robert, had forgotten to check SuperMicro in my
motherboard search, seems to be what I'm after many thanks.

Jim

Jim August 20th 09 03:36 PM

Do X58 hipset boards come with onboard video?

"Intel Guy" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

(...)

but you were very retarded.

Thanks, it's a talent that has taken years to perfect.

Robert Myers August 20th 09 11:44 PM

I think the answer is no but ......

On Aug 19, 12:28 pm, "Jim" wrote:

I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Well, actually, the answer is yes. *Supermicro makes a board intended
for servers

http://www.acmemicro.com/estore/merc...id=6732&step=4

Robert.

Thanks for the reply Robert, had forgotten to check SuperMicro in my
motherboard search, seems to be what I'm after many thanks.

I'm sort of sorry now that I didn't build my own muscle car around
this board, but I had noticed it, even before your post, only by
chance. I'm glad it might work for you.

Robert.