HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hp laptop battery? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=191495)

BeatriceHill May 19th 12 08:44 PM

Hp laptop battery?

my laptop works great, (HP) but recently or over the past few month the battery is losing power faster, it is about 2 years old, and it goes from fully charged to 10 % in about 15 min. ,, used to last up to 2 hours or so, so my basic question is this a normal for a battey to lose its ability to hold a charge over time,when it is plugged in everything works fine,, i also now do leave it plugged in all the time, does that hurt it, and added a lot more memory and put on vista if that would make power loss i dont know, and also it is set to balanced for power and performance

acer laoptop battery sale asus laoptop battery sale ca430097ca120507