HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Monitor S710 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58520)

Rocky Ververs January 7th 04 08:06 AM

Monitor S710

Hey,

I've got a Compaq S710 CRT monitor from wich the VGA connector is torn off.
Now I'd like to make a new connector to the VGA cable.
I only have a minor problem. I don't know wich wire I've to connect to wich
pin of the new connector.
Is someone out there who can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Rocky

Trai' La Trash January 7th 04 10:04 AM

Rocky what you want is called a monitor pinout
Here is the diagram

http://www.proav.de/index.html?http&...or-pinout.html

Dave