HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   To All HP & Compaq Laptop Users, please read this (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3881)

Yvo March 6th 04 01:01 AM

To All HP & Compaq Laptop Users, please read this

What's up HP & Compaq laptop users,

Over the years I have used HP & Compaq laptops and have realized that the
only support out there is those provided by general hardware websites and
HP/Compaq's "great" offshore support.

Unlike Dell or some other large companies HP does not have a consumer forum
where users can collaborate on their website. HP only has a forum for IT
professionals, not the place for an average consumer.

I hope to change all that. I have registered hplaptopforums.com,
hplaptopforums.net, compaqlaptopforums.com, and compaqlaptopforums.net as
domain names (hplaptopforums.com being the main domain name) as access to a
forum only website.

This website is new and can grow with users that use HP and/or Compaq
laptops everyday. This website isn't to promote, nor scare people away from
HP or Compaq. I personally own a HP zt3000 notebook and am I very happy
user.

It is my plan to make this website a community where users can share upgrade
information, reviews or support questions, etc.

Right now the forums are empty, but ready to be filled and I hope one day
that this forum will be a primary resource for HP, Compaq or future laptop
users.

So come check it out at http://www.hplaptopforums.com

-Yvo

Cerridwen March 6th 04 09:56 AM

Yvo wrote:

Spam snipped

Abuse report sent to

CBFalconer March 6th 04 12:15 PM

Cerridwen wrote:
Yvo wrote:

Spam snipped

Abuse report sent to

What makes it spam? Sounds like an overly specialized area, and
why he wants to gobble up four URLs for it beats me.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!

DevilsPGD March 6th 04 02:43 PM

In message "Cerridwen"
did ramble:

Abuse report sent to

Where it will be promptly ignored.

--
"Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to
be is like ****ting in your pants because that's where your

DevilsPGD March 6th 04 02:43 PM

In message _p92c.185006$jk2.670649@attbi_s53 "Yvo"
did ramble:

Unlike Dell or some other large companies HP does not have a consumer forum
where users can collaborate on their website. HP only has a forum for IT
professionals, not the place for an average consumer.

I hope to change all that.

Unless you are HP, you cannot change the fact that HP does not have a
consumer forum.