HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   suppliers of some odd bits? (UK) (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=90600)

Piercarlo Grandi July 2nd 03 08:47 PM

suppliers of some odd bits? (UK)

I have just bought used a P4 Socket 423 motherboard, which came without
the fan clips; it has the retention brackets (the plasticy bits).

I'd like to find any (UK preferably) place that sells either:

* the clips only;

* a whole socket 423 fan assembly (plastic bits and clips);

* a heatsink and fan including the clips.

Also, any other places than RLSupplies for getting some USB2 or
USB2/FireWire case for a 2.5in hard disc drive?

Ideally with an Oxford 922 chipset...