HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59339)

carolyn walker November 23rd 05 02:31 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004 I NEED QUICK RESTORE DISC FOR A

COMPAQ PRESARIO 5240, SHOULD BE 2CD SET. WOULD LIKE TO
PURCHASE,IF YOU HAVE THEM LET ME KNOW. THANKS MY BUISNESS NUMBER IS
9018260785

[email protected] December 14th 05 08:32 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I have a compaq presario laptop it is a 1245 do you have a quick
restore for it thanks

Kathy January 17th 06 07:31 PM

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Do you have Quick Restore Disks for Compaq 7994, or do know where I
can get them. Kathy

marie60 January 18th 06 02:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I could use a Restore CD for a Deskpro EN 6500 if you happen to have
one. Email me with availability etc

ojosazul_25 January 19th 06 07:31 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I was wondering if you happen to have any restore/recovery disks for a
Compaq Presario 14XL241. I have tried everywhere and nobody seems to
have any!!!! Please let me know if you have any asap!!! THANK YOU!!!!
:D

roders135 January 28th 06 11:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Hi
Im looking to find a restore CD (To restore to factory conditions)
in Windows Xp Proffesional for my Compaq Armarda M700

Could you tell me if you have any or know where i can get some from

thanks

fmargis February 6th 06 07:32 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Do you have quick recovery for compaq presario 1610?

rwisdom February 9th 06 07:31 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Kathywrote:
[quote:055e27b002="markymark"]I just recently purchased a whole lot
of different Compaq restore disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Do you have Quick Restore Disks for Compaq 7994, or do know where I
can get them. Kathy[/quote:055e27b002]

Kathy,

I have copies of the Quick Restore Discs that work on the Compaq
Presario Models 7935/7970/7940/7985/7990/7994/7998 Personal
Computer.

As I said, they are copies and there are 2 Discs in the set. I could
let you have them for $15.

Ray

sweetmoonwine February 9th 06 08:32 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

PRESARIO 1275 QUICK RESTORE NEEDED HERE..
AWAITING REPLY,
THANKS MARK

dkg February 16th 06 01:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I'm in need of a restore disk for a 7800.

Thanks