HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   InCD and DirectCD (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=23577)

Jeff Hansman June 23rd 03 03:14 AM

InCD and DirectCD

Not the same thing. Both packet write, but DirectCD can use CD-Rs , whereas
InCD required you to use the less reliable and more costly CD-RW media. I
use DCD every day, all day, and it works flawlessly. BTW, do your best to
pay no attention at all to the three-initial Roxio basher that fouls this
n/g with his insane little rants. Find our for yourself what a software
package will or will not do for you.

"SHRED" wrote in message
Same thing or is one any better?

smh June 23rd 03 05:36 AM

Jeff Hansman wrote:

Not the same thing. Both packet write, but DirectCD can use CD-Rs , whereas
InCD required you to use the less reliable and more costly CD-RW media. I
use DCD every day, all day, and it works flawlessly. BTW, do your best to
pay no attention at all to the three-initial Roxio basher that fouls this
n/g with his insane little rants. Find our for yourself what a software
package will or will not do for you.

Are these rants? Whose rants are these? Is something bashing DirectCD?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 8/19/02

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software -
but too many due to the format itself

to bother with it any longer.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 6/17/02

uninstalled DCD
when I stopped testing for Roxio
=====================

The above Mikey's statement is the first ever case in which a Shill is
rejecting the very product IT is shilling for.

With a Shill like this, cRoxio doesn't need any critics!

cRoxio, Eat Your Heart Out !!!

Tim Kroesen June 23rd 03 10:12 PM

Please note the *NEW* Abuse addy for SMH...

Be sure to mention this psychotic has been suspended from Usenet posting
many times; most recently from Giganews. As he may be just
circumventing abuse reports there, please continue to address them to
GIganews also until they state he is no longer a customer for TOS abuse.

;