HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Second-hand reccomendation wanted... (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=198097)

~misfit~[_16_] August 20th 17 01:36 AM

Second-hand reccomendation wanted...

Hi, gamer on a tight budget here. I've been buying 2 - 3 year old cards for
a while now. My previous was a 5670 and have been running a 7770 for a
while. I haven't keep up with GPU news for ages, benig so poor it's just en
excercise in frustration.

So if I wanted to replace this HD7770 with a card that draws about the same
power (maybe a little more - I don't want to have to replace my PSU) but
outperforms it what are my options - what model should I search for? The
7770 is five years old so surely there's a more efficient and powerful card,
maybe two or three years old, around on the second-hand market now?

Thanks for any replies.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."