HardwareBanter

-   Packard Bell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PB Computers Used in Reveal TV Card Video (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=200174)

Tom Lake August 11th 20 03:18 PM

PB Computers Used in Reveal TV Card Video

Does anyone know the PB computers (it looks like they used more than one model) used in the Reveal TV card video? There's a copy of the video on YouTube. At about 3:11 into the video, the guy touches a screw on the back and there's a label visible which looks like it says LEGEND 1139 (it's grainy, though) and I don't think there ever was such a model. The first case style shown is definitely the same as the 4x4 Design v2. I have a new Reveal TV500 card and I'm trying to assemble the same system that's shown in the video so if anyone has a lead on the hardware and where I might get the software, I'd really appreciate it!

Tom L

metronid[_2_] August 27th 20 05:27 PM

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 10:18:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know the PB computers (it looks like they used more than one model) used in the Reveal TV card video? There's a copy of the video on YouTube. At about 3:11 into the video, the guy touches a screw on the back and there's a label visible which looks like it says LEGEND 1139 (it's grainy, though) and I don't think there ever was such a model. The first case style shown is definitely the same as the 4x4 Design v2. I have a new Reveal TV500 card and I'm trying to assemble the same system that's shown in the video so if anyone has a lead on the hardware and where I might get the software, I'd really appreciate it!

Tom L

I have a 1133 in my Data Base

Tom Lake August 29th 20 03:00 PM

PB Computers Used in Reveal TV Card Video

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 12:27:42 PM UTC-4, metronid wrote:

I have a 1133 in my Data Base

Great! I couldn't tell about that last digit from the video I have. Now I have a target to search for.
Thanks!

Tom L